Group Visits for Adults
Explore our permanent collection or special exhibitions on a guided group visit led by one of our friendly and experienced docents, or on your own with a self-guided option. These tours are 60 minutes in length and are designed for 10-15 adults (ages 16+). Tours can be tailored to meet the interests and needs of your group. Verbal description tours for people who are blind and tours in American Sign Language are also available upon request. Fees include admission to both the Museum of Art and the Museum of Natural History. For students and teachers, please see group visits for schools to register.
Please note the following:
- Guided group tours must be arranged with at least 4 weeks’ notice.
- We will do our best to accommodate your requested date and time within the staff and spatial capacities of the exhibition. You will be asked for alternate dates and times.
- Tours may be scheduled from 10 a.m.—4 p.m. Wednesday through Monday (the museums are closed on Tuesdays between Memorial Day and Labor Day), and Thursdays 10 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Each tour is designed for a minimum of 10 people and a maximum of 15 people. If you have more than 15 people, your group will be divided and charged per tour.
TOUR FOCUS AREAS AVAILABLE
Is it morning for you yet?, the 58th Carnegie International
Move through a constellation of artworks that connect currents of the exhibition with contemporary questions and your groups lived experiences. The Carnegie International is the longest-running North American exhibition of international art, presenting an in-depth overview of how art and artists respond to critical questions of our time.
Permanent Collection: Highlights and History
Discover the fascinating range of works of art that together enrich the history of the museum from Winslow Homer to Mary Cassatt and the Impressionists to abstraction and the art of our moment.
Permanent Collection: Decorative Arts and Design
Explore some of the most significant design developments of the past three centuries from the evocative and extraordinary to the practical and everyday created by notable designers.
Permanent Collection: Modern and Contemporary Focus
Delve deeply into works of art created between 1945 and today. Traverse the ideas, materials, and approaches to making and thinking that help us gain new perspectives about our recent moment.
|Docent Guided: 10-15 adults||$200|
|Self-Guided: minimum of 10 adultst||$15 per person|
|Curator Guided: 10-15 adults||$500|
|Docent Guided ASL: up to 10 adults||Free|
|Docent Guided Verbal Description: up to 10 adults||Free|
Reserve Your Visit
To reserve a group visit, please fill out the online form by clicking the link below. For questions, email or call the Groups Visit Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412.622.3289. You will receive confirmation and payment information by email. Final attendance numbers and payment are due one week in advance of your scheduled visit. Four weeks advanced notice is required. Be ready with the following information:
- Date and time preferences and alternatives
- Desired tour topic (choose from the options above)
- Group and contact details
- Special requests or accommodations
Questions? Call the Group Visits Coordinator at 412.622.3289 or email email@example.com.