School Group Workshops
Temporarily on hold
School groups discuss works of art and experiment with materials to support discussions in the galleries with museum educators.
|Workshop Fees||90 Minutes||2 Hours|
Admission is free for the required chaperone (1) for every 10 students. All materials are included. Program fees include day-long admission to both Carnegie Museum of Art and Carnegie Museum of Natural History.
Schools or universities may qualify for funding to cover both admissions and transportation costs. Apply for a school group scholarship when reserving your group visit.
Review Workshop Topics
Reserve Your Visit
To reserve a school group visit, please…
1. Request your workshop at least four weeks prior to your intended visit date. Please be ready with the following information:
- Select date preferences and alternatives
- Choose a workshop topic
- Choose arrival and departure times
- Detail group size and grade level
- Detail lunchroom requests
2. You will receive confirmation and payment information by email. Final attendance numbers and payment are due one week in advance of your scheduled visit. A $15 late fee will apply to all payments received after this deadline.
3. A museum educator will contact you to finalize program content. Your prompt response is necessary.
Questions? Call the Group Visits Coordinator at 412.622.3289, or email email@example.com.