Aristotle, The Philosophy of Aristotle
The energy of the mind is the essence of life.
Enjoy this meditation on energy, paired with Charger by Adrien Pierre Dalpayrat. Follow along with the audio or text below.
- Take a few moments and look at this stoneware charger.
- Notice the energy of the glaze, appearing to move outward from the center.
- Bring your awareness to your emotional reaction as you contemplate this work moving from the center outward.
- Close your eyes and bring your attention to your own energy. Start by focusing on the center of your body.
- Allow the energy to radiate from your center, moving up and down the body. Note the areas of the body where the energy becomes stuck. Breath positiveness into those areas.
- Bring your attention to your mind. What does the energy of the mind look like in this moment? Is it calm, focused, excited, nervous, or any other specific emotion? Note the energy, breathing positiveness into the mind.
- Continue to meditate on the current energetic quality of your body and mind to gain deeper insights into the self.