“It's the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen.”
Create positive affirmations in your mind during this guided meditation on Manchester Bridge – Rosette. Follow along with the audio or text below.
- Take a moment to slow down and look at this architectural piece made of cast iron.
- Notice the repetition of the various shapes and lines in the design.
- Bring your awareness to the outer ring and slowly move your attention from one circle to the next to build focus.
- Now, close your eyes and create an affirmation in your mind. This should be a short, positive statement that can help to eliminate negative thoughts. It may help to begin with the words “ I am ….” A few suggestions are: “I am enough,” “I am strong,” “I am worthy.”
- Repeat the affirmation in your mind, just as you followed the repetition of the circles in the artwork.
- Continue like this, repeating your affirmation, to reduce stress and build positive emotions.
- Repeat your affirmation often throughout your day to create transformation in your life.