If you want love and abundance in your life, give it away.
Enjoy this meditation on abundance, paired with Untitled by Aleksandra Aleksandrovna Exster. Follow along with the audio or text below.
- Take a few moments to view the painting. Bring your attention to the background first. Shift your attention to the foreground, focusing on the grapes.
- Consider the many meanings that grapes often symbolize. Prosperity, fertility, and abundance are often associated with depictions of grapes.
- Close your eyes and reflect on your own life and the areas in which you experience prosperity and abundance.
- Breathe deeply as you repeat the following phrase: May I have abundance, may I feel joy, may I feel loved.
- Move your attention to a person in your own life and send the energy of this meditation to them: May you have abundance, may you feel joy, may you feel loved.
- Now, expand this meditation to your community, country, and all over the world. May we all have abundance, may we all feel joy, may we all feel loved.
- Close this meditation by committing to one action you can take to spread abundance and joy in this holiday season.