The Art Connection Scholarship
The Carnegie Museum of Art is dedicated to making The Art Connection available to all interested students. Each year generous donors and foundations make scholarships funds available for families with financial need. Don’t let cost be a barrier to participating in the exciting and rewarding experience. Recipients will be notified within 10 business days of receipt.
- Determine which of our scholarships you are eligible to apply for:
- 100% scholarships are available for families receiving public benefits from the Department of Human Services, or other forms of state/federal assistance.
- 75% scholarships are available for families who do not receive public benefits from the Department of Human Services, but still have financial need.
- Complete the one-page scholarship application form (PDF) (download).
- Complete the The Art Connection registration form (PDF) (download).
- If you qualify for a 75% scholarship, enclose payment for the remaining program cost. To calculate the remaining cost owed, multiply the Member price by .25. This is the amount you pay.* Your payment will be used to offset a portion of the total cost.
- Send scholarship application and registration form, with payment (if necessary) to: Program Registration Office
Carnegie Museums of Art and Natural History
4400 Forbes Avenue. Pittsburgh, PA 15213
* Please note, scholarships are applied to the membership price regardless of whether you are a member or not.
Questions? Contact the Program Registration Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 412.622.3288.