Youth Artist Studio Scholarship
The Carnegie Museum of Art is dedicated to making Youth Artist Studio available to all interested students. Each year generous donors and foundations make scholarships funds available for families with financial need. Don’t let cost be a barrier to participating in the exciting and rewarding experience.
All forms must be completed by October 3, 2019, to ensure consideration in the Youth Artist Studio Scholarship program. Recipients will be notified within 10 business days of receipt.
- Determine which of our scholarships you are eligible to apply for:
- 100% scholarships are available for families receiving public benefits from the Department of Human Services, or other forms of state/federal assistance.
- 75% scholarships are available for families who do not receive public benefits from the Department of Human Services, but still have financial need.
- Complete the scholarship application form below
- Register for Youth Artist Studio
- If you qualify for a 75% scholarship, enclose payment for the remaining program cost. To calculate the remaining cost owed, multiply the Member price by .25. This is the amount you pay.* Your payment will be used to offset a portion of the total cost.
- Send scholarship application with payment (if necessary) to: Program Registration Office
Carnegie Museums of Art and Natural History
4400 Forbes Avenue. Pittsburgh, PA 15213
* Please note, scholarships are applied to the membership price regardless of whether you are a member or not.
Questions? Contact the Program Registration Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 412.622.3288.
Please complete, sign, and date the application form and return to the museum. Carnegie Museum of Art may award scholarships for circumstances extenuating beyond the criteria listed above. Awards are subject to available funds.