The Carnegie Collective provides an exciting new opportunity to engage with Carnegie Museum of Art by joining an inspired group of art patrons, supporters, and advocates in the community. The Collective’s founding mission is to cultivate and connect a young generation of art patrons and collectors while promoting a sense of pride and ownership in the success of the arts in the community. In alignment with Carnegie Museum of Art’s greater mission, Carnegie Collective members will have opportunities to connect with each other, artists, and art collectors through curated events both within the museum and throughout the Pittsburgh region.
In 2022, the Carnegie Collective will support the 58th Carnegie International in addition to the museum’s dynamic exhibition programming. Programming is staff-led, utilizing the museum’s diverse set of curators to tour new exhibitions and the permanent collection, as well as offer behind-the-scenes art experiences.
Starting at $500, your year-long membership in the Carnegie Collective provides vital support to the Exhibition Fund of Carnegie Museum of Art and the 58th Carnegie International. The Exhibition Fund ensures that Carnegie Museum of Art is resourced to present a diverse and compelling exhibition program with local and global reach. The fund supports curatorial innovation and initiatives that activate learning and inspire museum joy.
In addition to supporting the Exhibition Fund and Carnegie International, members of the Carnegie Collective also receive an array of benefits, including:
- Dual Membership to all four Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh
- Invitations to curator-led programs and events
- Special permanent collection access and visits as well as exclusive access to city-wide cultural offerings
- Special access to programming for the 58th Carnegie International
- One (1) complimentary ticket to the 58th Carnegie International Party which will take place at the museum on September 23, 2022
- 10% savings in the museum store and Café Carnegie
- One (1) complimentary 58th Carnegie International exhibition catalogue
- One (1) branded tote bag
To learn more, please contact the Carnegie Museum of Art’s Advancement Team at 412.578.2552 or CarnegieCollective@CarnegieMuseums.Org.