Carnegie Art Associates
Carnegie Art Associates (CAA) offers an exciting new opportunity to take part in the museum. Join an inclusive and diverse group of artists, art enthusiasts, and community leaders dedicated to enriching our region through the arts. We recognize that the museum depends on the support, passion, and advocacy of Pittsburghers; we embrace our role in contributing to the institution’s vitality and sustainability. Founded by young creatives and professionals, CAA is open to all.
CAA members receive all the benefits of a Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh membership, plus several unique perks:
- Network with curious peers who share an interest in advancing the arts in our community.
- Enjoy free quarterly CAA programming, which provides in-depth and special-access tours of the museum galleries and exhibitions, as well as free admission to several Third Thursdays, the museum’s vibrant social program.
- Learn about building a personal art collection.
- Experience local artist events, including studio tours, gallery openings, and dinners with artists.
- Promote the improvement and development of the museum by joining various committees and task forces.
CAA Membership price is $45 per person, in addition to your museum membership. Register for CAA today.
We believe that access to the arts should be attainable for all. If you wish to join CAA but find the cost a barrier, scholarships are available to defray membership fees. This funding is made possible by generous contributions from arts advocates and current CAA members. If you are already a CAA member and financially able to help those in need, we strongly encourage you to support this worthy endeavor, donate to CAA.
To learn more about scholarship opportunities, please contact Education Programs Coordinator, at email@example.com.