Carnegie Art Associates (CAA) offers an exciting new opportunity to take part in Carnegie Museum of Art (CMOA)! Come join an inclusive and diverse group of artists, art enthusiasts, and community leaders dedicated to enriching our region through the arts. We recognize that CMOA depends on the support, passion, and advocacy of Pittsburghers; we embrace our role in contributing to the institution’s vitality and sustainability. CAA was founded by young creatives and professionals, but is open to all.
CAA members receive all the wonderful benefits of membership with the Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh (CMP), plus several unique perks:
- Network with curious peers who share an interest in advancing the arts in our community.
- Enjoy free quarterly CAA programming, which provides in-depth and special-access tours of CMOA’s galleries and exhibitions, as well as free admission to several Third Thursdays, the museum’s vibrant social program.
- Learn about building a personal art collection.
- Experience local artist events, including studio tours, gallery openings, and dinners with artists.
- Promote the improvement and development of the museum by joining various committees and task forces.
Membership is $45, plus the cost of CMP membership at whatever level you select. Join today!
We believe that access to the arts should be attainable for all. If you wish to join CAA but find the cost a barrier, scholarships are available to defray CMP membership fees. This funding is made possible by generous contributions from arts advocates and current CAA members. If you are already a CAA member and financially able to help those in need, we strongly encourage you to support this worthy endeavor.
To learn more about scholarship opportunities, please contact Marilyn Russell, CMOA’s director of education, at email@example.com.