Yoga at CMOA – Session B
General $20, CMP Member $18
Yoga at CMOA returns due to popular demand!
Practice yoga in the Hall of Architecture surrounded by Ai Weiwei's Circle of Animals/Zodiac Heads. This is a rare opportunity to be in the same space as artwork on view while participating in a thoughtful, meditative yoga led by Pittsburgh's The Yoga Hive.
Class size is extremely limited due to the artwork in the space. Please register early to confirm a spot.
- Session 1A: June 26, 2016 at 9:00 a.m.
- Session 1B: June 26, 2016 at 10:30 a.m.
- Session 2A: July 31, 2016 at 9:00 a.m.
- Session 2B: July 31, 2016 at 10:30 a.m.
- Session 3A: August 28, 2016 at 9:00 a.m.
- Session 3B: August 28, 2016 at 10:30 a.m.
Participants must be age 16 or older, and anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. All skill levels are welcome. Participants will be required to sign waivers upon arrival to event.
Please bring your own mat, if you are able. Questions about the sessions can be directed to Laura Zorch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412.622.3316.