Third Thursday: Journey
Carnegie Museum of Art
Journey with us at a nighttime, adults-only museum bash. We'll dance, explore, game, and create together.
- DanceCrush takeover in Hall of Sculpture to get you moving
- Experience Hiroshige’s Tōkaidō Road with curator Akemi May
- Travel through the galleries on expert-led tours
- Make your own print inspired by the techniques of Hiroshige
- Tōkaidō Road game tournament: be the first to complete the journey
On the third Thursday of every month, we keep the art galleries open late, turn up the volume, and welcome partners throughout the city to create exciting, one-of-a-kind programs. Explore our exhibitions, enjoy music, indulge in a late-night café menu, and more. Curate your own experience!