|Dinosaurs in Their Time||Carnegie Museum of Art||Holidays|
Since 1895, Carnegie Museums of Art and Natural History have been known world-wide for their collections and distinctive exhibitions, each the legacy of noted philanthropist Andrew Carnegie. Today, this "Palace of Culture" offers group visitors of all ages the opportunity to experience two of the greatest cultural institutions in the country for one admission price.
Welcome, group visitors!
We invite you to join us and experience the wonders of our collections and our amazing historic buildings. Go at your own pace, or select a guided tour. When you pre-register, your group will enjoy:
- Discounted admission for groups of 10 or more.
- A selection of popular guided tours for each museum or a tour especially for your group.
- Special dining packages ranging from kid-friendly to upscale and casual.
- Accessibility for visitors with special needs.
- Exceptional shopping at our two museum stores.
Carnegie Museums of Art and Natural History
4400 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Tuesday–Saturday: 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m.–8 p.m.
Sunday: 12 p.m.–5 p.m.
Closed major holidays
* Open Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Presidents' Day, and Mondays between 4th of July and Labor Day,
10 a.m.–5 p.m.